So why would anything go easy when it can be difficult and complicated?
The Adopt Pets whatever app in the tutorial requires node-ass installation. Which, of course, spectacularly failed on my Windows machine.
My fail resembled this post, so I… did everything described in it.
- I installed Python 3.9 and 2.7 for Windows
- I set environment variables to Python 2.7 and made sure my python –version command responded with 2.7
- I opened node.js shell as admin and ran npm install node-sass
- I also installed npm install node-router
- I ran npm config set python python2 , just in case
That finally got me to install and run the Vue app with required settings.